Confidentiality policy of IUTAM
According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter: GDPR, in force from 25 May 2018, we inform:
1) The administrator of your personal data is the INTERNATIONAL UNION OF THEORITICAL AND APPLIED MECHANICS with domicile in Warsaw (02-106), ul. Pawińskiego 5B (hereinafter referred to as: IUTAM).
2) Your personal data will be processed in order to establish contact (including keeping the internal contact register to enable the Administrator contact with persons submitting inquiries via e-mail) and to establish, defend or pursue claims, which is the legitimate interest of the IUTAM referred to in art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4) The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of law and third parties cooperating with the IUTAM.
5) Your personal data will be stored until the end of the period of limitation of possible claims.
6) IUTAM would like to inform you that you have the right to:
- requesting access to personal data;
- rectification of personal data;
- erasure of personal data – with the exception of data provided and processed in periods required by law;
- restrictions on the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- withdrawal of consent at any time by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com; the withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal;
- lodging a complaint to the Supervisory Body.
In order to exercise the rights set out above, please contact the Administrator.
7) Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide data will result in the inability to contact.