Virtual meeting 2021 of the General Assembly of IUTAM
The General Assembly of IUTAM met remotely by electronic means on 22 and 25 August 2021, at the virtual ICTAM 2020+1. The virtual meeting was organized via the ZOOM online platform by ICTAM 2020+1 President Alberto Corigliano, with the technical support of AIM-Group IT staff in Milan, and chaired by IUTAM President Norman Fleck. The meeting went smoothly, without major connection problems reported.
The agenda of the virtual meeting included:
- brief reports by the President and Secretary-General,
- decisions on matters regarding adhering organizations,
- election of the new IUTAM Treasurer,
- discussion on legal issues,
- report by the IUTAM Diversity Working Group.
The new Treasurer takes office on November 1, 2021 and corresponding changes will be introduced to the IUTAM website at the end of October. The next GA meeting will take place in Cambridge, UK on 21-24 August 2022.